vineri, 1 februarie 2013




         A BEAUTIFUL FREINDSHIP ,AND MINE GREAT LOVE
               ORADEA ,NAGYVARAD,GROSSWARDEIN


Hello everybody! 

Today we are exercising a little English! I like being a kind person. I have a great life
 ,hard , difficult but beautiful …The most beautiful feature of my ,is the gift of friendship.
 For that I think I  am a ,,rich,, person ..How could I explain it? In some parts at this
 world its talking about treasure when you found e truly friend ,I try always to be
 a friend, a treasure for someone. Some years ago ,such you know yet ,I like to travel but when I don’t have the possibility  I dream a lot ,and I’m telling to myself ,you must  see Italy and the rest of world. It’s great to dream ,but the most interesting thing is to  make to dream came true.
 A good friend of mine ,must to relocate for work in another  part of the world .I have
a lot of friends to talk online with .And the most
 beautiful experiences I founded with my great friend Enrico di Vito. We meat 7
 years ago. He is responsible for my improvement in speaking and writing in Italian language.
 He found the time and patience to teach me a lot of things about the Italian language ,we
are talking about all of the things in the world ,about our family ,about what we like
 or not,about  our friends ,about politics, traveling ,earnings or loss. The truth is that our
 families are rich with another families.I am from Romania and he is from Italy.The most
 interesting thing is that  we could be good friends even if we don’t share the same ideas
about one thing with all I know of  the history of my country they made a great trip to see
 Romania. I was for several times in Italy ,but I was very happy because I made them
 see a little part of mine country too.I have a beautiful country we have mountains
 fields, rivers we have Danube ,and a lot of beautiful people with a great and old
 history.My town is Oradea and is an old town ,the 1113 was for the first time
 mentioned in some manuscript.But the archaeological digging shows the existence
 of dacical settlements here.As I said earlier we are having a ,,heavy,, history,we have a
 historical experiences with,Hungarians,Austriacs ,Turks ,Mongols .But about this subject
I promise I’ll talk another time.Now after a lot of ours discussion of this subject they came
and they made a beautiful trip in Romania in the land of Transilvania and Crisana. Oradea
is a beautiful town, not because is my native town ,because it really is..They had a great
 trip here visiting CLUJ,TIMISOARA,ALBA IULIA  and a lot of historical places like
SARMISEGETUSA …I am proud because I   have such good friends ,and because
I shared with them a lot of beautiful moments of  our life.You see the friendship  could be
 cultivating and with growth and attention and  truth  feelings .We have to be good
 persons to share things  about of our life ,ours place to live ,  our  problems ,happiness
 in one word about our life …We changed a lot  of cultural   experiences ,we made a lot
romanian and Italian meals.  But the most beautiful thing remains forever our friendship and in
our hearts.We have beautiful  places in Oradea ,churches like Biserica cu Luna
 (The Church with Moon) is an   particular church with a mechanism  to reveal the state
of the Moon. The river  named Crisul Repede ,cuts the town in two.The architectural profile
 of Oradea is full of austriacal influences .With buildings built  in 1700.In this town live  and   lived ,Romanians,Ungarians,Germans,Hebrews and in time Grecks.A lot ,no?
A multicultural and a multilingual town,but the precious things here are like always in
 Romania ,PEOPLE.We have near our town at 8 KM a great balinoclimaterical
 SPA ,named Baile Felix. A lot of people came here to test the great quality of water for
 the treatment with termal waters. I could speak about my town a lot ,but I have some
 idea to make you be interested in discover another great things of my town .
 I think the title of this resume could be ,it’s a great thing to knew be a  Good friend .
 Dear friend I’m wishing you a great life, with great health and happiness
 and a chance to have a lot of good friends ,life could be better when you
 knew to offer  and be a good friend !!Afther this all things i could say only,i am happy an lucky
 to have such great frends.....:) Grazie a voi Gyusi eRicki,per vostra amicizia!!
      Multumesc Oradea si tuturor prietenilor mei oriunde v-ati afla !Avem un oras frumos
        elegant si plin de istorie si de oameni care sfintesc locul ,oameni frumosi si buni !!
                       ,,Don’t worry be happy !Something good became
    Nothing J..............its mine post ..........and remove your comment NOW!


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu